Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pregnancy Fun

This pregnancy has been so much fun! I love feeling the baby move inside of me, and I have been pretty lucky with having only a little nausea and heart burn. I have been way tired though and that leads to being thankful that I still have two good nappers in the house!!


We have been sick though, add on my trying to get things ready for our little man, that leads to Braxton Hicks(which I have never had!!). We had a false alarm last night. Jeremy saw me resting and asked me about my contractions. I told him they were coming regularly but not very strong. He immediately worried so we called the Doctor and the Nelsons(they are our go to for the kids), woke the kids up and headed to the Hospital. I have never felt contractions before that did not mean the baby was about to pop out; so I assumed even though it was over two weeks early we would have a baby after leaving. Well, I was dilated to a 4, which has progressed from the 3 I had on Monday at my appointment. But not much in the way of strong contractions, just little ones that seem to be getting my body ready rather than being in actual labor. We were sent home around 2:30am because the Hospital was so busy and I was too early for them to help me along. So much for a dry run to the Hospital!!


At least we are now preregistered and our bags are packed. Now if I could just get myself into the sewing room to finish mine and Faiths car seat covers....


Here are some cute picks of Faith and I with our prego bellies. We are both having boys and we were only a month apart. But due to her trying to have a v-back and me usually going early they could be a lot closer in age.


4 of us prego ladies also went out to dinner to celebrate our upcoming babies. We ended up going to Deweys. It was yummy salad as usual, but randomly my part of the pizza was burnt, so they said they would make a replacement, but that ended up being burnt too. So the manager explained that the oven needed to be recalibrated said a third pizza was being made and would be ready in 5 minutes plus he comped the pizza. So our total bill was only for the salad we shared!! So we had leftovers and money to spend, so after we went over to Coldstone to indulge our sweet tooth. Yum!!

It is sad thinking this could be my last pregnancy!! But at least I have really enjoyed it!!

3 comments:

Holly Wilcox said...

That is so exciting you are pregnant again! I can't believe it... when we saw each other at the airport in SD and we both had 2 that were pretty much the same age and now you'll have 4!!
I still have only 2.... but we're working on it. :)

Last pregnancy? No... didn't you say you wanted like 8 kids in college??

Can't wait to see the new McRoberts baby!!!

gtanderson1 said...

well good luck witht he deliver. I got to a 4 and they rushed me into deliver with the triplets. I can't wait to see pictures and hear about him.

Heather said...

How exciting! Your little family is adorable. I can't wait to see pics of your newest addition. So, don't take too long to post those pics once he's born.