Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Guess when!

I have been thinking about putting a game together for family and friends to be more involved in baby #4 birth. Especially since he is supposedly(per Jeremy) the last one!!
So lets play a guessing game!

Questions:
1. When will baby be born(Date/Time)?
2. How much will he weigh?
3. How long will he be?
4.What is my favorite thing about pregnancy?

Either email me or leave your guesses in the comments. The winner(s) will be openly congratulated on this blog and may receive a treat/prize in the mail if I get around to it after the baby is born.

Hint for guessing: I am scheduled to have my water broken around 7am this Friday morning if baby has not come by then.
GOOD LUCK!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I know, I know!

gtanderson1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gtanderson1 said...

My guess is 2/22/11 at 5:32am. 7lbs 11 onces 19 inches

Kauti Nicholls said...

oh my goodness, oh my goodness. What an incredible story. I am glad everything went well, and am glad Jeremy had a towel in the car... :)

Kari, you have TOTALLY one-upped me. lol.

I can't wait to meet the newest addition.

love you guys! xoxo