Friday, February 11, 2011

Our Christmas in Califronia


We were able to spend a fun holiday vacation in California. We were there for 18 solid days(plus 2 for travelling). The kids loved seeing there grandparents, cousins, and aunts & uncles. In that order. ;p

On the airplane to California. The trip was made longer with a delay in LA.

Here are a few pictures taken at that time. Keep in mind I borrowed my mother in laws camera a lot because mine was dead or dying, and I do not have those loaded on the computer at this time! So we will make do with what I have.
Jenalee at the Zoo

We celebrated Jenalee's 2nd Birthday, Natalie lost her second tooth, we went to the San Diego Zoo, Mormon Battalion, and Lego land. Of Course we shopped, hung out with family, and went to the Natural History Museum at Balboa Park too.
Jenalee turned 2 on December 22nd and we had a family get together that night. Aunt Melony made her a beautiful princess castle cake. Yum!! Thanks, Melony!

She also enjoyed opening up presents. She loved the dolls she got from the Grandparents and Aunt Genel! She is way into babies. Which could be good or bad for me...depending on how much she wants to help when Tanner is born.
Natalie showing her second lost tooth. Both from the bottom row. The Tooth Fairy has been very good to her giving her a Dollar and a candy per lost tooth so far.
Family picture at Legoland. Tons of fun! Especially since the whole McRoberts family got in for Free. Thanks for getting in line for those radio deals!!
I finally finished the Christ Nativities for our Moms. I loved how they turned out. I hope our Moms did too!
Mormon Battalion Picture. The kids loved this place. They got to pan for gold, play on wagons, and see a fun video presentation. Plus it is next to the San Diego Mission so we went to the old town set up they had there too.
Here are the kids New Years Eve with some of their cousins. The girls loved that they had matching jammies. Thanks mom for mailing those to us!
Last but not least is Uncle Ryan. The kids loved seeing him, and his new fiance(though she was girlfriend at the time) Barbie. Thanks for being so good to us Ryan with all the movies, gifts, and time spent with us! We also loved meeting Barbie and can't wait to see you guys again in August at your wedding! Congratulations!!

1 comment:

The Lymans said...

oh man! I wish I was in CA to see you guys! I miss you and your cute family, I have never even met Leah.. come on! Thats waaaaaaay to long. Come visit me in UT.