Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've been Tagged!


Basically I think this is a blogger game that my friend Christina incorporated me in by "tagging me." I hope this is an interesting read! Thanks Christina!! Also congratulations...the baby is close to coming!


A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning


B. Each player answers the questions about themselves


C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they are tagged.


10 years ago I was: In my Senior year of High School counting down the days till I graduated! And getting ready to leave the nest to attend Brigham Young University! Man has it really been that long ago!


5 things on my to do list today:

1) Make Apple Pies(Yummy)

2) Host Midweek(playgroup)

3) Make sure Natalie potties(Yes, she is "potty trained" her words, I think she pretty much is since she has only peed once this past week and that was over night in her pull up!)

4) Blog: Check that off, I'm doing it right now!

5) Clean up after Midweek! We had a good turn out and lots of kids means lots of mess=me cleaning up!


Things I would do if I became a billionaire: Seriously that is a ton of money..what to do?...hmmm. Well depending on how the money was obtained, I would give 10% to tithing or put 10% of it towards other funds such as fast offering, missionary, temples etc. Then I would Sell my home and buy a beautiful mansion with a skyline view of Cincinnati! Then I would buy a plane and hire a pilot(Mike, I would totally hire you!) so I could take the kids anytime and visit their grandparents and other family. Not to mention being able to take vacations or fly family here to see us. I of course would invest it so I could maintain my billionaire status. Maybe buy a Gymboree franchise or two! I would let my husband retire so he can work with his hands making things like he loves to do in his free time. Our siblings would be helped out in different ways according to circumstance: Such as Genel getting a live in Nanny or two to help her with her triplets coming; we would buy houses for those without, help those without jobs with employment, and give generous amounts for them to invest or use as they see fit. Our fathers could finally retire, we would set them up how they would want! My mother-in-law could finally quit work and be able to visit her grandchildren whenever she wanted. And I would have my 8 children I want! Jeremy could not complain since we would have the financial means to take care of them!


3 of my bad habits:

1) Watching movies or TV till the cows come home!

2) Surfing the internet...doing nothing productive

3) Procrastination: seriously I'll have to do something about that...maybe tomorrow...


5 places I've lived:

1) Oregon (till 18)

2) Utah (for college)

3) New York & Puerto Rico (1 summer for work)

4) California(1 summer for work)

5) Kentucky (we say cincinnati but I must face reality!)


5 jobs I've had:

1) Carl's Jr.

2) Stevensons Geneology Center

3) Pinkerton Security Grave Yard Shift at Symantec

4) Joe Vera's Hostess/Waitress

5) Office Manager for Alarmtek


Something most people don't know about me: Seriously there are too many things to choose from...let me think...hmmm...okay this I can share without being judged too much: I day dream/dream about saving the world or being some sort of heroin that always makes things right, saves the day, while finding some sort of love interest! LOL, sounds really cheesy now that I've written it down. Don't worry, I'm not crazy, the guy usually always resembles Jeremy...honest...alrighty judge me if you must!! I will not give up my dreams!! Some day I will write them down, sell books and become a billionaire. Please refer to the question above about what I would do then!!

I tag Lisa, April, Holly, and Shawna.

4 comments:

DUCKHUNT said...

Hello!

Christina said...

Good sport Kari and I liked your list! Miss you guys! :)

Holly Wilcox said...

Grrr. Not sure if I want "think" of any answers. Give me a few days.
Seriously? Would you really stay in Cincinatti if you had a billion dollars? I love Ohio too... but I don't know if it's my first choice. :)
Very fun to read though!

Alli said...

I have superhero dreams too (honestly, at night, I mean, I've dreamt more than once that I was Batman).