Sunday, February 17, 2008

Alexis' Birthday Party!! Woo hoo she's two!

Alexis blowing out candles

Heather Mike and Alexis


On wednesday for midweek we went over to the Erwin's house to celebrate Alexis' birthday. It was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast. It has caused me to reflect on Birthdays.

Considering as of late we have had a plethera of parties, I'm beginning to think we have too many friends with kids!! Just Kidding! We have had tons of fun going to John's, Spencer's, and Carter's parties! I am starting to feel the pressure to perform up to par as we approach Brayden's first birthday! Hopefully I can pull something off!

And just in case anyone cares; I am caught up in calling my family members on their birthdays and having natalie and I sing happy birthday to them!! Sorry for being late Mark, Kelly, and Isabella!

Enjoy the video and pictures of Alexis' party and some of the others!


Natalie, Ellie, and Alexis having fun.

John's Party at Chuck E Cheese in November

John eating cake

Natalie playing on one of the rides(they were given a cup of tokens to enjoy all the fun rides and games there).

Okay so Aunt Melanie was visiting at the time. But I didn't like any of the pictures of her and Brayden because she was using him to cover her...so here is another cute picture of Natalie!

Spencer's Party was in January at Todder Otterville but I forgot to bring my camera so I need to get pix's from Heather!

Carter's Birthday Party: Emily and Carter with his cake

Amber, Heather, and the kids!

Jackie, Kauti, and Erika with their little ones!

Natalie and Ellie enjoying their baseball cupcakes

Carter opening his gifts with all the eager kids waiting to attack whatever he opens!!

3 comments:

Alli said...

I love doing kids' parties. I don't always follow a specific theme, but we try to do something creative for the cake and keep it simple enough to invite lots of friends. I can't believe Brayden's almost one!

Mark and Shauna said...

Wow, maybe one day Mark and I will have that many friends:). Looks like lots of fun!

Emily said...

Cute pictures. You are so good about posting. I need to work on that. And yeah, there does seem to be quite a few of us with kids, doesn't it.