Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Beautiful day at the Cincinnati Zoo

Monday was a random warm and beautiful day. My friend Heather had the foresight to set up a Zoo trip. Since this is the last month I have my pass(Heather drives and I have the pass that gets her and her kids in free) we wanted to make the most of it! So we talked Liz into coming and had a great time of it!

Here are a few pictures. We went to the manati house first. Then to the rest of the Zoo. It was so much fun, I think I'm going to have to talk Jeremy into renewing the pass...but that can wait till he gets settled into his new job!
Natalie and Ellie are visited by a turtle

Brayden Checking things out in the tank


Heather, John, and Ashton infront of the elephants.


Ashtons first trip to the Zoo
Liz with Madeline and Alexis. This could be Maddie's first trip to the Zoo too...I'll have to check!
Brayden and the elephants
A peacock blocked our way into the Reptile House.


So we took some photos!

Can a Turtle and a Gator be friends?

Brayden loving the asian alligators

The juvenile gorilla playing

Natalie and Ellie loving it!

4 comments:

Holly Wilcox said...

Fun! Brayden looks so big in that picture! Where is Jeremy's new job? Are you guys staying in Kentucky/Ohio?

Alli said...

I love going to the zoo! Looks like you guys had a great day :)

Delee said...

That looks like a lot of fun! You guys must be having great weather. I bet it makes you not miss Utah weather! We sure don't miss the snow.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.