Thursday, January 24, 2008

Girls will be girls!!


Natalie's wonderful Aunts helped to expand her dress up clothes from a few things to many new fun fairie wings, outfits, princess dresses and other essentials. And she loves it!! Who knew I could have such a girly girl!

Well, I thought I should include some fun pics to express my appreciation, and so others can see just how gosh darn cute she and her friend Ellie are when they dress up!


Natalie as Tinkerbell

Ellie as Sleeping Beauty w/wings!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! Two in one month. You are on a roll. Cute girls!

Alli said...

I was just reading a friend's blog about her boy and his truck obsession, and thinking about how naturally most girls and boys seem to fall into those things. Playtime is really practice time for being a grownup. My girls can have fun with trucks, but it isn't with the same kind of drive as a boy (no pun intended - maybe that's why so many women are crappy drivers - myself included!).

Heather said...

I loved, loved, loved reading your udpates and seeing the cute pics of your family. You look great!! Tell Jeremy I said hello!!

Mark and Shauna said...

Natalie is so beautiful- I love all the pictures and blogs of what's going on! Keep them comin'!:)