Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Our New little bundle of Joy...to come



We found out officially that I was pregnant on July 9, 2010. But I prepared Jeremy from the git go, because being my 4th pregnancy I noticed the signs and knew it pretty much since conception.


The great debate on names began. A boy name is pretty easy since we have had one picked out since we had Jenalee. But we started having issues when it came to girl names.

Luckily we found out last Tuesday that we are having a.....


BOY!!!

Jeremy was so sure it was a girl, and I that it was a boy, that we made a little bet. I won a Chicago style stuff crust pizza from Papa Murphy's....mmmmm yummy! I was suppose to get dessert too....but I am still waiting on that!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope you took a picture of your pregnancy test back in July and didn't keep it until now! :) Congratulations!

Mark and Shauna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:)

Kim said...

Congratulations!!! Little boys are great...though the thought of two boys fightens me looking ahead to when the baby gets older...May none of your boys (nor my second) be as active and determened as my 2 yr. old :)