Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Party



This past Saturday was a very busy one for us. It was our Wards Super Saturday, so I was at the church from 9:30 to around 4. Jeremy was suppose to take the kids to Hall-Zoo-ween, but only managed to take them out to lunch using their free coney coupons to skyline.



Then Jeremy wanted to go shooting with the guys, he thought I would be done by 2(that is when Super Saturday was suppose to end) and was upset when it went longer. He still went and didn't go to the Shuley's Halloween party with us.








We were a little late to the party, getting ready in our themed princesses and knight costumes, but it still ended up being a fun time! The kids hung out with their friends, and enjoyed fun games and food.
Natalie with her friend Hollie dressed up as Fancy Nancy.





Brayden and Leah with their friends Dawson and Eden



Brayden and Leah enjoying the yummy treats





Brad and his wife Sharon were lots of fun to hang out with and very helpful! Brad made balloon items for the kids.



And he held Leah for me so I could eat and get the other kids food too! Sharon was fun to hang out with and took our family photos. (sorry Sharon no pic of you)



Another prego shot. As you can see I am large and should lay off the Halloween candy....but it is so good!! My favorites at the moment are heath and take 5.

2 comments:

gtanderson1 said...

take 5 is my fav

Kim said...

OK, so obviously I have not been on blogger in a very long time...you have so many posts, what sparked this?

Very cute Halloween pictures, and man your little Natalie looks like you! Very cute pregnant shot too. I miss being pregnant, sigh!