Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloween Suprise



Last Tuesday the kids received a surprise in the mail. They were so excited to 1)just receive any mail and 2)have it be a package just for them.
We tried guessing what was inside....to our surprise it was a ghost!! That they all love and cuddle with. Thanks Grandma Bevans!!

Natalie has named it Goldie and loves to take it into the dark to see its eyes glow.

Brayden named it eyeball(he also thinks that will be a good name for the baby)

Jenalee would not pose with it(although she carries it around and calls it Boo) so I took a picture of it and my prego belly.
Not a flattering view as I am laying down, but I hope that appeases any requests to see me pregnant for awhile!

2 comments:

Holly said...

That is a really cute ghost.
And- congrats on the pregnancy!!!!

gtanderson1 said...

more prego pictures please but at least we get to see one