Monday, October 6, 2008

Jeremy was in OR too!

Okay, so apparently my brief update upset my husband and my sister. Jeremy thought I overlooked him when doing the blog and I want to set the record straight that he did come out for the last week of our vacation in OR. My sister Lisa felt I left out the family we visited...which is true, but only because the photos with them were not loading!
Here are photos from our Labor Day Camping trip at the Honeyman campgrounds on the Oregon Coast. It has been a tradition for my family to camp here twice a year for 36 years. Luckily this time all of the siblings were able to make it! The only two missing are my brother Jeffs wife Estella and their new baby Elijah.
The Bevans Siblings: in order of age starting with Kim as the youngest(living) to Lisa the oldest! Our present family pictures

All the Cousins(except Elijah)

The guys played games all weekend


Fun on the coast!



So this is a continuation of pictures from our Oregon Vacation! Maybe I will get to what we have been up to these last few months once this has been done!

I had to add that today on our way home from Dance Class, Natalie asked when we were going camping in Oregon again. I think she had fun!! What do you think?

2 comments:

Kim said...

Glad you finally set the record straight! Wow, your little sister is very attractive :)

Lisa said...

Ok, I am not as short as that picture of all the siblings makes me look. I told Mom we were on a hill!