Sunday, January 20, 2008

In Memory of Grandma Mac














I took a few video clips of Natalie and Brayden with Grandma Mac originally for Jeremy since he couldn't be there. I thought I would share it with others who would enjoy seeing her beautiful smile once more.


I have two other videos but this one is taking so long that I will not be posting them. But I did want everyone to know that Natalie does end up hugging her! Also, the other one is her and Brayden...SO Adorable!!


We love you Grandma!!!


P.S. Video didn't load...I'll try later!! Still not working!!









Grandma receiving the flag at Grandpa's funeral


Grandma with the Flag


Jeremy, Natalie, and Brayden with Grandma Mac


Our Family with Grandma Mac

1 comment:

Delee said...

Cute blog! Now I have you in My Links so we can keep in touch. Your kids are so cute! We sure miss living by you guys, I'm glad you're doing well.Check out our blog at
http://deleeblog.blogspot.com/
Hope to hear from you soon!