Thursday, June 25, 2009

The end of my hiatus!



So it has been awhile since I last blogged. SORRY! I am back and repentant of my past behavior...so I hope to blog weekly(with some daily postings!).

Here is a quick update since my last post:

Brayden turned 2 and Jeremy finally got to cut his hair! I came home from Bunco and it was done!



Natalie turned 4 and had a fun party. The next day we left on our trip!

We saw church history sights and Mount Rushmore + on our trip to UT with Grandma McRoberts(thanks for coming with us, and driving all night!).


We had a family reunion with the McRoberts' side of the Family and the kids loved playing with their cousins

We went to a water park and Leah had a blast!



We spent a week in southern UT with part of my side of the family. Kids had fun with cousins and hiking!





Rested a week at Great Grandpa and Grandma Powell's house. Then hurried home stopping in independence and seeing Liberty Jail.

Celebrated my birthday and then Jeremy's 13 days later. We are the same age...but for some reason he finds it hilarious pointing out that I am a year older than him during the gap.


Have had plenty of fun play dates and hanging out with friends.

At Taste of Cincinnati

At the Museum Center


Jenalee is sitting up, rolling around and getting up on knees, starting to eat solid foods, and just being the most adorable 6 month old ever!!(well top three anyways)


So I hope you all feel caught up with our past happenings. Hopefully I will have another update soon.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Brayden's hair looks really cute! He looks like a little boy now. :)

Heather said...

I LOVED seeing your udpated pics. Looks like you guys had a fun-filled trip. I can't believe how big Brayden looks. Your family is beautiful! (Glad to know you've just been having fun and didn't fall off the face of the Earth :)

gtanderson1 said...

thanks for FINALLY posting. j/k. we miss you guys come back soon. =)

Mark and Shauna said...

FINALLY!!;P Wow, who took your family pics... they came out beautiful!

Kauti Nicholls said...

all the kids are darling. i hope i can see them all soon at some point! i am glad you are updating more now--keep it up :)

just under 3 weeks for gymbuck redemption--are you counting down the days???

life is less hectic now, hope you and emily can come visit soon...hint hint... :)

Kim said...

who took your family photos? They are beautiful! Your baby girl is such a cutie, and we look forward to finally meeting her this Christmas.