Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holiday Season is HERE!!


We had our first snow flurry Noveber 15th. The weather has been cold, but we have had no real snow fall yet. I can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner!
I already attended our Holiday Bunco party, and tonight was my Book Club Holiday Book Exchange. Both scheduled while Jeremy was in CA. Luckily my friend Jennifer's Husband willingly watch Natalie and Brayden on Saturday so I could go to Bunco, and my friend Heather watched them tonight!!
That brings me to what I am thankful for this Holiday season: Friends!!
With living far from family, I am very thankful that we have such great friends that are willing to help us out when needed. Especially since we are close to adding a new addition to the family...it is nice to know that we have friends that will let us call on a seconds notice to drop off the kids before we head to the Hospital!
Special thanks to Nate Nelson who came at 7am the day after Thanksgiving to get my car to start so I could have a working car to shop that day(I accidentally left the car light on all night and most of Thanksgiving Day!!
I'm also thankful that Jeremy will be back tomorrow night...and that the baby has waited for Daddy. How scary would that be to have gone into labor without having him here!!
Well, hopefully I will get things done before the baby gets here, but if you do not receive a Holiday card from us until after the Holidays(or ever) just remember that we love you all and hope you all have a wonderful fun filled Holiday season!! And enjoy plenty of ham!!

4 comments:

Kauti Nicholls said...

hey chick. love the update and new background!

glad nate could come over so you could go SHOPPING! so what did you find? i went to gymboree but seriously have bad luck getting the good deals you seem to find there....

you better call me or text when you have your baby!

Renae said...

We're in a similar boat . . . well, about being grateful for friends because family is so far away! Good luck with your delivery soon. Glad you didn't have the baby without Jeremy :).

Lisa said...

Seriously?! You weren't leaving to go shopping until 7:00? Mom, Kim and Alli left at 4 something. (Not me. I stayed up until 2 to shop Amazon instead!) Your new blog design looks cute. Merry Christmas!

Kim said...

Yeah!!! your blog looks so cute..it looks like you have been playing around on scrapblog my dear. It's way addicting isn't it? I am so glad that we don't get much snow here, I really don't like it. Oh and you really arent much of a morning person are you? OK, you are pregnant so I'll cut you some slack.