Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Time

Cute kids!!

We had a Thanksgiving party midweek at our house a few weeks ago. I made the turkey and everyone else brought the sides and desserts. This was my first time ever making a turkey, and I think it turned out really good!


The kids enjoyed playing in the fall leaves when we were saying goodbye to our guests.

So, Jeremy is in California with his family and left me here with 4 weeks to go in my pregnancy and two rambunctious children. Needless to say, this has been fun since we have the car...but also a little tiring for me since I have no help with the kids.


Natalie in her holiday dress

Brayden in his outfit
Random insight: I was able to see twilight the night before Jeremy left. It was decent, but definitely a let down. Like most fans, that won't stop me from watching the next one! Enjoy this movie of Brayden saying I love you!!



Well, the Kids and I are going with our friends to their family thanksgiving tomorrow and then the Holiday season really begins! Lets hope I don't have this baby before Jeremy gets home!!


Natalie and Brayden in their cute outfits...not such cute pix

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad you are having fun. Your turkey looks great! Cute kids. What are you going to do when you have three kids and only two turkey legs?! :)

Kim said...

wow, your turkey actually looks edible! just kidding, I am way impressed..my goal in life is to never cook my own turkey. Your kids look very cute in their holiday clothes, and Natalie's bangs are almost all grown out, hooray! Hailey still has a mullet :)