Saturday, April 5, 2008

So much has happened!! Update 2



We had a fun day at the park a few days after the snow fall. There was still a little on the ground, but sunny and beautiful enough for us to get out and play!



Later that night we made milkshakes!! Brayden found out that by sitting on my lap he had easy access to a straw and the yummy stuff! It was the first of many fun nights of milkshakes because we had a bunch of fruit to use!

Brayden playing with Magic Bullet lid

Jeremy making the shakes


Natalie enjoying her milkshake

Brayden enjoying my shake

Jeremy and Natalie enjoying theirs

5 comments:

Delee said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe the weather there! It was great to see what's been happening with you guys. I'm glad you're doing well!

Lisa said...

I like the videos. Cute! Are the milkshakes going to get you on your cruise faster? :)

Holly Wilcox said...

Great photos! What a cute family. I love our magic bullet. Can you post your fruit milkshake recipe?
Can you believe skybus closed? Maybe you didn't use it as much as me... but I'm sad about it. We are in California right now, so we had to buy return tickets on another airline. Funny, huh.

Alli said...

milkshakes sound good now!

Mark and Shauna said...

Looks like fun! YUM! I love looking at the updates- your kids are growing up so fast!