Wednesday, December 12, 2007

UPDATES!!! Hurray!








Okay, so I have had a few people comment on my lack of a blog. Sorry to keep you in suspence. I hope this first entry lives up to the dreams of so many.....


During the month of October we enjoyed many trips to the Cincinnati Zoo's Hallzooween. To the left is a picture of Brayden in his Racer outfit.

As many might know, we are a one car family. Usually I would drive Jeremy into work and then take the kids to the zoo. But we have been blessed with the Erwins moving into our ward. Heather has a huge car that can fit 9, and I have a pass to the zoo that can get us all in. Needless to say we have made many trips to the zoo.

We also had the opportunity of watching Ellie Egnew for a few days while her Mommy and Daddy were at the Hospital with her new baby sister Madeline. The Egnews are the greatest! We love having game nights with them and Liz is very instrumental in helping me keep our "midweek" or playgroup going.

I actually should be getting to bed since we are having our Midweek Christmas Party here tomorrow! Hopefully I will get caught up with our activities in November and such. I should be getting christmas letters out...but lets not get too excited about this burst of activity! I'll end this entry with more cute pictures of the kids during October.

Natalie(green wings) eating icecream at Hall-Zoo-ween with her Freinds John and Alexis Erwin(Pirate and Mermaid) and Ellie Egnew.


Natalie eating her icecream.

Caleb is another of Natalie's friends. I thought this picture was too cute! His mom Kauti(great friend!)still lets him have his pacifier and he just happened to get two in!!

Brayden in his Daniel Boone outfit riding his pony! He is ready to go carve pumkins at our friends Chris and Jessica Wells Halloween party.


Natalie in her Cowgirl outfit ready for the party. Both outfits are actually from Gymboree(I am an addict!) but I thought they worked great as easy costumes!



5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hurray! Your kids are growing up fast. Cute pictures! Keep up the updates. love ya!

Alli said...

I think I see pigs flying, cows coming home, a snowball in hell, Slim coming back in town, and a fat lady singing....honestly, I thought I'd never see the day you posted anything on your blog! Keep it up :)

Alli said...

Incidentally, your kids couldn't be cuter! I love to be able to see how Braden is growing.

Heather said...

Wait a second!!! This can't be KARI MCROBERTS blog. She doesn't post pictures or updates. I must be seeing someone else's blog. NOPE! This is the right one! HOLY COW!! (hee hee!)

I am so glad you posted an update. Your kids are so adorable! I can't believe how much Natalie has grown. She's such a big little girl. I have missed your updates but am grateful you posted a new one (even if it was MONTHS in coming). Keep it up! Your kids are too adorable not to post and brag about.

The Bevans: Mark and Shauna said...

Kari, good to see pics of your kids, but I really thought if one of the siblings was going to have "redneck" kids, it was going to be a different sister. Nascar outfits :), ...but seriously, it's nice to see everyone's kids growing even if we can't see it in person. Maybe one day we will be blessed with that experience.

These comments were by Mark, not Shauna (she wanted you to know that)